Nominated Corporate Secretary
At Business Tax Accountancy, we have some of the best qualified corporate secretaries who are ready to help you ensure your business is running smoothly and keeping in compliance with all the proper business procedures.
A good company secretary can do much more than just ensuring regulations are followed:
- Protecting your business’s interest
- Providing key information and advising about regulations and company obligations
- Communicating with your business shareholders
- Preparing and taking minutes at your directors’ board meetings are all additional responsibilities of your company secretary.
Your corporate secretary will become an important part of helping your company run smoothly, effectively, and painlessly
Business Tax Accountancy, opens a wide range of professional corporate secretarial services to our clients. We are sure to be able to provide advice on corporate secretarial matters and execute accurately as when needed. Along with our accounting and tax services, we make it possible to meet every aspect of a business.
Check out our All in one bundle for Annual Compliances and Book-keeping services: Find Out More
What We Do
- Notification of filing deadlines and ACRA annual compliance alerts
- Filing of annual return with Annual General Meeting
- Appointment / resignation of director
- Purchase of extract of constitution
- Safekeeping of common seal and share certificates
- Change of company / shareholder / officer particulars
- Issue of dividends
- Increase paid up capital
- Transfer / allotment of shares
- Company strike off