GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
What is GST and its benefits?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a tax levied on import of goods, and all taxable goods and services in Singapore.
How to determine if your company needs to be GST Registered?
As a business, you are required to register for GST when your taxable turnover for the past 4 quarters is more than $1million.
You may also voluntarily register for GST even if your taxable turnover does not reach $1million.
What We Do?
- GST Application (Mandatory / Voluntary)
- Application for GST Exemption
- GST Deregistration
- GST calculator and ASK annual review
- Quarterly GST Deadline email reminder
- Preparation of GST Tax Report and F5 return
- General GST Schemes