All companies incorporated in Singapore are required to appoint a company secretary who has the experience and requisite knowledge to discharge the functions of secretary in the Company. This important position should be trusted to a professional, qualified expert.
At Business Tax Accountancy, we have some of the best, qualified corporate secretaries who are ready to help you ensure your business is running smoothly and keeping in compliance with all the proper business procedures.
However, a good company secretary can do much more than just ensure regulations are followed. Protecting your business’s interest, providing key information and advising about regulations and company obligations, communicating with your business shareholders, preparing and taking minutes at your directors’ board meetings are all additional responsibilities of your company secretary. Your corporate secretary could become an important part of helping your company run smoothly, effectively, and painlessly.
That’s why, with Business Tax Accountancy, we provide a wide range of professional corporate secretarial services to our clients. You can choose which additional services you would like to utilize.
What We Do
- Notification of filing deadlines and ACRA annual compliance alerts
- Filing of annual return with Annual General Meeting
- Appointment / resignation of director
- Purchase of extract of constitution
- Safekeeping of common seal and share certificates
- Change of company / shareholder / officer particulars
- Issue of dividends
- Increase paid up capital
- Transfer / allotment of shares
- Company strike off